Autumn Term 1
This term we are looking at:
English (Writing Outcomes):
- To produce a narrative of a traditional tale in a cohesive order.
- To produce a narrative of a traditional tale with an innovation.
- To produce instructions on how to make a Ginger Bread Man.
- To make a character description.
- To write the Creation Story in the third person.
- To create a poem about God.
- Place Value
- To identify flower and tree species.
- To identify the key features of a plant and tree.
- To understand what Christians believe God is like.
- To know and understand the Creation Story.
- To identify landmarks in a local area.
- To devise simple maps with keys.
- To know the cardinal directions.
- To identify physical and human features in an area.
- Families and friendships.
- Development of simple movement patterns and developing core balance and agility.