Autumn Term 1
This term we are looking at:
English (Writing Outcomes):
- To produce a narrative of a traditional tale in a cohesive order.
- To produce a narrative of a traditional tale with an innovation.
- To produce a non-chronological report on a character.
- To make a character description.
- To write the Creation Story in the third person.
- To create a poem about God.
- Place Value
- To notice that animals, including humans, have offspring which grow into adults.
- To find out about and describe the basic needs of animals, including humans, for survival.
- To describe the importance of exercise, eating the right amounts of different types of food, and hygiene.
- To understand what Christians believe God is like.
- To know and understand the Creation Story.
- To learn who Florence Nightingale and Mary Seacole were.
- To compare their achievements using similarities and differences.
- To compare the extent of recognition received and the cause of why they are different due to the time period they lived in.
- Families and friendships.
- Development of simple movement patterns and developing core balance and agility.
- To learn and play a variety of invasion games, using team work.