Autumn Term 2
This term we are looking at:
English (Writing Outcomes):
- To produce a diary entry.
- To write a character description.
- To write a non-chronological report on the Christmasaurus.
- To write the Nativity Story in the third person.
- To write an information poster on Bonfire Night.
- Addition and Subtraction
- To identify seasonal change.
- To observe the seasons changing, including daylight.
- To know the Nativity Story.
- To know what advent is.
- To know how Christians prepare for Christmas.
- To learn why we celebrate Bonfire Night
- To learn what we do on Remembrance Day and why.
- What Diwali is and how it is celebrated.
- What Christmas is and why is it celebrated.
- Valuing Difference
Development of simple movement patterns and developing core balance and agility.
- Dynamic balance to agility: jumping and landing.
- Static balance: seated