If your child has tested positive for Covid, please email us using the following address without delay. This email address is monitored evenings and weekends.
At Sharnford we have read all of the guidance documentation from the government and kept up to date with all advice with regard to Covid 19.
During these unprecedented times, the curriculum will continue to be adjusted to meet the needs of your child. There will be a strong focus on children’s social skills and their emotional and mental health.
You have our assurances that the staff will do all they can to make children feel safe and settled in school.
- There will be no whole school gatherings such as collective worship. Collective worship will take place in class bubbles.
- Increased cleaning will be in place throughout the day.
- Each bubble will have a separate space to use outside for breaktimes and lunchtimes. Play equipment will not be shared between bubbles.
- Please adhere to social distancing on the playground and try to time your pickups to avoid having to wait around and to ensure large groups do not gather for long periods of time.
- Only one parent or carer should drop off or collect the children.
- Parents/carers will not be able to go into classrooms or the school. However, staff will be there to welcome your child into school and for you to talk to about your child.
- Parents/carers will not be able to come into the school office. Communication should continue to be by phone or email.