This curriculum has been designed with these goals in mind:
● We want our curriculum to enable our children to become healthy, independent and responsible members of society.
● The curriculum will equip children with the skills necessary to keep themselves safe.
● We want our curriculum to help the children understand how they are developing personally and socially, and it will tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues that are part of growing up and be stimulated, challenged and nurtured.
● We want our curriculum to provide our children with opportunities for them to learn about rights and responsibilities and appreciate what it means to be a member of a diverse society.
● Our children are encouraged to develop their sense of self-worth by playing a positive role in contributing to school life and the wider community.
● The curriculum will give the children the skill base needed to help them understand, respect and establish healthy, positive relationships.