Spring Term 2
This term we are looking at:
English (Writing Outcomes):
- To produce a letter.
- To write a poem.
- To write a leaflet all about Rio de Janeiro (geography).
- To write about an experiment (science).
- To write the story of the Ascension (RE).
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- To learn about healthy living through the importance of exercise and a balanced diet.
- To identify spring plants.
- To understand why Easter is important to Christians.
- To learn about Rio de Janeiro and compare it to Leicestershire through the human and physical features.
Art and Music:
- Learning about pitch and tempo through the medium of carnival music.
- Learning about the use of bright and bold colours within a collage to create art.
- Healthier and safer lifestyles (digital lifestyles).
Development and co-ordination of simple movement patterns using core balance and agility.
- To learn to co-ordinate ball skills
- To learn how to counter balance
This will be supported by:
- Observing and copying others
- Exploring and describing different movements
- Comparing movement skills