Remote Learning Feedback
In January 2020, a couple of weeks into the third lockdown, we asked you for feedback on our school remote learning policy.
We had 38 responses in total
When asked “On a scale of 1-5, how happy are you with the remote provision being offered to your child?” the average score was 4.5.
31 parents felt the amount of live lessons was “just right”, 3 parents said "too few” and 4 said “too many.”
30 parents said the amount of work being set was “just right" and 8 said "too much".
Here are some of your comments:
- 'We think the sessions delivered are excellent, especially considering the notice given to prep for all of this and how exceptional the circumstances are. We also feel the online live sessions have been very important for motivation and overall well being. We would like to thank Mr Gray and his team for all they are doing. Their hard work is recognised and appreciated.'
- 'I want to thank you for your fantastic hard work in setting up the remote learning.'
- 'As parents we are delighted to see how much effort has been given in delivering well organised and productive remote learning.'
- 'Thanks again for all that you are doing in these exceptional times. You really are making a positive difference.'
Parent Survey May 2020
Here are some of the highlights from our parental survey in May 2020:
- ‘Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work everyone is doing at this difficult time.’
- ‘The school really does have wonderful teachers who absolutely put the children’s needs at the heart of everything they do.’
- ‘I think the communication with the school has been fabulous during lockdown.’
- ‘I think the school is fantastic.’