Animals Including Humans
To begin with, children will be learning about animal including humans. Children will begin by focusing on the digestive system. This will include:
- Exploring different types of teeth and what they are used for.
- Understanding how to look after our teeth and why this is important.
- Exploring the different parts of the digestive system.
Children will then develop their understanding of food chains and different predators and prey.
Children will then move on to the subject of light and will be looking at the following objectives:
- Recognising sources of light.
- Recognising reflectors of light.
- Examining the effect of the absence of light.
- Exploring how opaque, translucent and transparent objects can effect light.